Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sunset Tuesday


OK, not the most spectacular setting ever, but the sunset a couple nights ago was too beautiful not to attempt to preserve. I knew it would be fleeting and that I hadn't time to scout a better location for a shot, so here it is. In a sense, this sunset is the perfect one for my blog, as it is so very real.

I see other daily photo blogs with spectacular shots of architectural wonders and I admire that tremendously, but that is not what my blog is about. My purpose is to show the ordinary sights that one sees in Dallas. I hope I'm giving a realistic view that still makes the viewer want to visit this unique city.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

nice! Nothing wrong with a little detour into a sunset scene, I reckon. Besides, these sorts of scenes aren't usually the sort that those of us outside Dallas associate with that city so it's good to mix it up by showing things like this, I think.

4:05 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Good. I'm glad you like it!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links