Sunday, August 20, 2006

American Airlines Center Marquee August 18


I won't be posting obsessively on the development at AA Center, but I do find these giant vid screens to be particularly fascinating, especially while they are beta testing and are just planes of color blocking. They change colors about every second, so it's a rather hypnotic spectacle. I took this photo on August 18, and you can see from the photo earlier in the week that they've scooched the screens over together. I'll post later as more panels go up and more progress is made. Of course, once they start showing sports crap, these panels will be infinitely less interesting to me, but for now, it is a lark to see what a painstaking process this is - not at all like hooking up a tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links