Saturday, October 07, 2006

Downtown Bank Tower


This is a bank tower I worked in for a while downtown, something like the 33rd floor. I always wanted to work downtown in an office of some sort. I fancied I'd wear cute little suits with funky shoes and flounce around pretending to be oblivious to how cute I actually was.

So when I got this job at a bank, it was for afternoon-evening hours, not in-contact-with-the-public, i.e., no reason to overdo the garb for mere mortal co-workers. Not exactly the glam downtown "That Girl" kind of existence I'd envisioned. Oh well. You can't win them all, and I should have taken it as a sign when I dropped my cell phone in the toilet on the first day of employee orientation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely shot, good composition.

10:59 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Oh dear. I hate to admit this, john, but this image was shot from the open roof of my car, not even looking through the viewfinder! I DID intend it to look neat from that angle, but it turned out much better than I expected.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links