Friday, December 15, 2006

Barbara at Mama's Daughters' Diner


Barbara is a total rock star and I absolutely adore her. She always wears her blingtastic sunglasses to work and lots of big big jewelry. The necklace she's wearing here has a Santa and a whole herd of reindeer.

Last week a diner at the table next to me asked her if she was behaving and she said "God didn't put me here to behave." I think I'm going to steal that line - it's a keeper!

Barbara has a sister named Natalie who works over at the Market Diner on Harry Hines. I think a film-maker is about to do a documentary on them soon - that should be a hoot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pierre said...

Excellent portrait. Wonderful sunglasses... I love thoses Diners!

7:18 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

She's a super-cool chick. Love her.

9:47 AM  
Blogger FHB said...

Kiss my grits.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

How did I miss this one earlier? She is a gem! Please update us if the documentary ever happens!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't she appear a few months ago? I remember her glasses, possibly.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, Phlegmmy, are you going to get Natalie, too, some time?

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links