Friday, September 15, 2006

former mbank building



I don't know what this building is called now, but it used to be the M Bank building. It's between St Paul(East), Commerce(South), Ervay(West) and Main(N) streets. My friend Dianne [ http://thecooksblog.blogspot.com ] used to work in this building for the Hughes and Luce law firm. Tom Luce once ran for governor of Texas, and I think he ran against Ann Richards, who died yesterday. Ann Richards was a Texas original and her wit and energy will be sorely missed. I'm glad we had the chance to get to know her.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bunyamin Najmi said...

Most DP family put your link on their blog, why you don't put their blog here?

Thanks....

11:00 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I'll be delighted to as soon as I figure out how to find the code to link the whole list - can you advise me? Thanks!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Just Another Old Geezer said...

phleme, watch your email. I went to bunyan's site and using Firefox I hi-lited the links, right clicked on them and selected View Selection Source. I don't need no stinkin' Mac LOL

10:59 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

The bottom of the building look like a cartoonish face!

3:26 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

ya know - I noticed that too! It's sorta a sweet face.

4:21 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

OH, and Myron - thanks so much with the help on the code thingie!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links